Sunday 20 March 2016

Primark Haul

Recently near my hometown a new Primark has opened, and I couldn't wait to head down and have a look. So Friday I got paid and went for a little look with mum and here's what I bought!




The first items I picked up were a pair of shorts for my holidays, I'm not the type to wear shorts here in the UK, i'm more of a dress person but I thought these were amazing they cover your bum but are still flattering. The shorts cost £7.00. Sorry about the bare legs!



The second item I bought was a plain white t-shirt, I already have this t-shirt in grey but wanted the white now spring/summer is coming. T-shirt cost £4.00.


Third item I purchased was a white shirt/blouse, which I thought would go well with the other item I purchased which are these patterned trousers (stepping out of my comfort zone eeek). The shirt and trousers are both very flattering and go with everything. Shirt cost £10.00 and trousers £11.00


Also purchased this blush coloured cami for my holidays to go with a skirt for the evening, I love these cami's as they go with everything and supper cheap £4.00! As you can see it also goes well with the trousers.



Lastly are two pairs of shoes, one pair is a pair of flip flops again for my holiday costings 90p! And secondly was a pair of flats which I thought would look lovely in spring to make an outfit smart without wearing heels, and they cost £8.00.





So that's everything I bought in Primark, they have definitely got some amazing pieces at the moment at great prices too! What is your favourite item from Primark?

Thanks for reading!

Love


cooltext130049694432355








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You're making me want to go and splurge there in trying to resist x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig